Cost of living in Tours, France vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018.
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 57% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,668 in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Alytus.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Uzhhorod costs 30₴ (about 1 hour ago)