Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran vs Alytus, Lithuania
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 38% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Alytus you would need to make just about €990 (﷼ 47,162,789) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $89 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rabat costs 50 Dirham (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bremen costs €67 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)