Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00763 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 4% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €1,878 (¥246,006) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $96 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元98 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$40 (about 3 hours ago)