Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00711 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 22% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,320 (185,605 Dinar) in Tlemcen.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brno costs 13,000 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 52 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (about 2 hours ago)