Cost of living in Tlalnepantla, Mexico vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04369 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlalnepantla (Mexico) is 11% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,430 (Mex$ 32,732) in Tlalnepantla.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bratislava costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 189 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Corfu costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)