Cost of living in Tlalnepantla, Mexico compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04290 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlalnepantla (Mexico) is 12% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,401 (Mex$ 32,649) in Tlalnepantla.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (14 minutes ago)