Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01176 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 32% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,151 (₨97,894) in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Odense costs kr0.67 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (about 2 hours ago)