Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21413 EUR / RON
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 25% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,271 (5,934 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (25 minutes ago)