Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21469 EUR / RON
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 14% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,370 (6,383 lei) in Timisoara.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Barrie costs C$539 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vanadzor costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nairobi costs Shilling4,990 (about 2 hours ago)