Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21455 EUR / RON
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 26% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,265 (5,897 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.53 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 95,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)