Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 753 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018.
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 23% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,208 in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)