Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 761 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018.
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 24% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,112 in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 52 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 2 hours ago)