Cost of living in Terni, Italy compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 276%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018.
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Terni (Italy) is 51% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,419 in Terni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montclair, New Jersey costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)