Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05758 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 7% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,034 (R 35,327) in Tembisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Los Angeles, California costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veles costs 300 ден (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 63 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)