Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06102 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 13% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €1,804 (R 29,570) in Tembisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Alytus.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Tours costs €28 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €1,290 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 500 B/. (about 1 hour ago)