Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,270 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23377 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 96% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €3,327 (14,233 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Alytus.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)