Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16382 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 23% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,301 (7,943TL) in Tekirdağ.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)