Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03552 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 5% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €1,674 (L 47,134) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)