Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.569 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 78% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €3,207 (NZ$5,633) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)