Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.601 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 89% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €3,393 (NZ$5,646) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Alytus.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zahedan costs ﷼ 250,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cairns costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)