Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.596 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 87% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €3,364 (NZ$5,645) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 110 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)