Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018.
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 13% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €1,914 in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Alytus.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)