Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018.
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 13% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €1,811 in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,300,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Northampton costs £807 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元2,699 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)