Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018.
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 24% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,112 in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Alytus.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saarbrücken costs €800 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $700 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$23 (about 2 hours ago)