Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08848 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 16% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,340 (15,146 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coventry costs £20,040 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,423 (about 3 hours ago)