Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018.
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 72% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,920 in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Asansol costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)