Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018.
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 72% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,576 in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ufa costs руб 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Los Angeles, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,450 (about 1 hour ago)