Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran vs Alytus, Lithuania
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 26% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,183 (﷼ 56,354,588) in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 150,000TL (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alanya costs 14TL (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dhaka costs Taka 60,000 (22 minutes ago)