Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00077 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 24% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,239 (₩2,898,046) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)