Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 25% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,118 (₩2,710,663) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Alytus.
Prices recently added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Manaus costs R$ 80 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Luxembourg costs €35 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johannesburg costs R 7,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sherbrooke costs C$77 (about 1 hour ago)