Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02641 EUR / THB
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 7% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €1,930 (73,081 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (about 1 hour ago)