Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10468 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 118% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €3,931 (kr 37,550) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leicester costs £500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edirne costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)