Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 17% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,325 (2,592 лв) in Stara Zagora.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montclair, New Jersey costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)