Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 18% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,314 (2,573 лв) in Stara Zagora.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $62 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$699 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)