Cost of living in Split, Croatia vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13536 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 23% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €1,974 (14,583 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Alytus.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,321 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$15 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)