Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13441 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 23% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,089 (15,541 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Wellington costs NZ$4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$145 (about 1 hour ago)