Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.512 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 31% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,173 (2,293 лв) in Sliven.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)