Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09923 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 70% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €3,223 (32,484 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)