Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09670 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 74% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €3,299 (34,121 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ostrava costs 150 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Marbella costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Taipei costs 110 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 3 hours ago)