Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03160 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 57% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Alytus you would need to make just about €652 (20,616₴) in Simferopol.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Uzhhorod costs 30₴ (16 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Basel costs CHF 8 (36 minutes ago)