Cost of living in Sibu, Malaysia compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20569 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sibu (Malaysia) is 13% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,565 (RM7,608) in Sibu.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagliari costs €18 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo André costs R$ 26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$23,999 (about 1 hour ago)