Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13340 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 33% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,263 (元16,965) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (39 minutes ago)