Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20556 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 6% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €1,799 (RM8,750) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$680 (about 1 hour ago)