Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018.
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €1,763 in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ufa costs руб 3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Los Angeles, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)