Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03263 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 54% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Alytus you would need to make just about €824 (25,267₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)