Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22709 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,547 (R$ 6,813) in Sete Lagoas.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Luxembourg costs €35 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johannesburg costs R 7,800 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 75 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sherbrooke costs C$77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 3,440 (about 1 hour ago)