Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20675 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,331 (R$ 6,436) in Sete Lagoas.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ufa costs руб 3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 204 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Los Angeles, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,450 (about 1 hour ago)