Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02641 EUR / THB
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 18% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €1,889 (71,533 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)