Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01264 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 22% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €1,949 (₨154,228) in Satna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨200 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (15 minutes ago)