Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.661 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 41% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,532 (C$3,833) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Alytus.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $20 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,099 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bratislava costs €600 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Corfu costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)