Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018.
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,016 in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $240 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riverside, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)