Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,102 prices entered by 267 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00129 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 26% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,019 (CH$1,563,251) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Alytus.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.44 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 1,666 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiang Mai costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)