Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 24% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,287 (COL$4,540,940) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $940 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,659 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Omaha, Nebraska costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,253 (about 2 hours ago)