Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 16% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,514 (COL$5,490,190) in Santa Marta.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santiago de Cali costs COL$93,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Warsaw costs 2.40 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Jose, California costs $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)