Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21562 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is about the same as in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €1,758 (RM8,151) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)