Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Alytus, Lithuania
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 12% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €1,791 (﷼ 88,441,193) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)