Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Alytus, Lithuania
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 18% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €1,772 (﷼ 82,480,696) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Long Beach, California costs $22 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,066 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guayaquil costs $1,505 (about 1 hour ago)