Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00324 EUR / YER *
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 21% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,337 (412,643 ﷼) in San‘a’.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$860 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Karlsruhe costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)