Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018.
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 42% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,547 in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,950 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Mexicali costs Mex$ 9 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 30,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (about 2 hours ago)