Cost of living in San Rafael, Argentina vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02333 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Rafael (Argentina) is 20% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,276 (ARS $54,683) in San Rafael.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saarbrücken costs €800 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $700 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)