Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03600 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 6% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,595 (L 44,302) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)