Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02177 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 42% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,052 (ARS $48,309) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piracicaba costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,096 (about 3 hours ago)