Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03116 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 18% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,473 (ARS $47,278) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)