Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20724 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,268 (R$ 6,120) in Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)