Cost of living in Salerno, Italy compared to Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018.
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salerno (Italy) is 60% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,882 in Salerno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)