Cost of living in Salerno, Italy vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018.
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salerno (Italy) is 56% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,644 in Salerno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Alytus.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Barrie costs C$539 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vanadzor costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nairobi costs Shilling4,990 (about 2 hours ago)